What if we told you there is a region in the Northeast that:
- Currently enjoys an unemployment rate of about half the national average?
- Is a center of new commerce, education, high-tech, and healthcare businesses?
- Is regularly ranked as one of America’s best places to live, work and play?
- Was named the healthiest state in the nation by the United Health Foundation in its 2011 edition of America’s Health Rankings™
- Makes almost nationally-unparalleled resources available to its citizens?
- Has earned a reputation for acceptance and tolerance.
- Offers one of the best K-12 educational systems in the country?
- Finds economic, social, and spiritual enrichment in finding new citizens from all over the country, and from all over the world?
Site Sponsored by:
Burlington, Vermont presented by Coldwell Banker Hickok & Boardman Realty